**** Halifax Water Media Release
Halifax Water Focused on Maintaining Services During State of Emergency
Earlier today, the Province of Nova Scotia declared a state of emergency. Halifax Water continues to take actions to protect the public, our employees, and provide water, wastewater and stormwater services to our customers.
- Priority services including installation and maintenance of water service connections, as well as operational activities to maintain service, environmental and regulatory compliance will be maintained.
- To protect the public and our employees, non-essential customer or public interactions remain limited for the duration of the COVID-19 response. Our response to non-essential inquiries may be delayed.
- Disconnections for non-payment of service are suspended until April 13th and will be reviewed as the situation evolves.
- Customers facing economic impacts due to the COVID-19 situation that will cause them to struggle with paying their accounts are asked please contact Halifax Water’s Customer Care Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-420-9287 to discuss payment arrangements.
- Halifax Water offices remain closed to the public. For payment options please contact our Customer Care Centre.
1 thought on “Halifax Water Focused on Maintaining Services During State of Emergency, Disconnections for non-payment of service are suspended until April 13th ”