**** RCMP Media Release
Valley man charged with firearms and drug offences
An investigation into drug trafficking by police in Colchester County has led to a Valley man being charged with drug and weapons offences.
On October 16, the Colchester District Street Crime Enforcement Unit (SCEU) and General Investigation Section (GIS), assisted by the Bible Hill Detachment and the Cumberland SCEU arrested two men and two women during a vehicle stop. Subsequent to these arrests a search warrant was executed at a home on Sandy Place, in Valley where two additional women were arrested.
During the search of the vehicle and the home, police seized firearms, weapons, explosives (fire bottles) and drugs.
Timothy Charles Gower Bond, 33, of Valley is charged with the following:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Possession of Firearm When Knowing Possession is Unauthorized
- Possession of Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose x2
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm x4
- Fail to Comply with Undertaking
- Unlawful Possession of Explosive
Bond was remanded into custody and is scheduled to appear in Truro Provincial Court on October 28.
The other five people were released and the investigation is ongoing.