**** RCMP Media Release
RCMP charge two people with trafficking cocaine and firearms offences
Colchester District RCMP charge two people with trafficking cocaine and multiple firearms offences in Elmsdale.
On July 17, Colchester District RCMP conducted a traffic stop with a car on Hwy. 214 in Elmsdale. The two occupants, Serena Marie Hollingsworth, 27, of Bible Hill and Timothy Charles Gower Bond, 32, of Valley, were arrested without incident. A loaded firearm was located on the front passenger floor of the car. The car was seized.
A warrant was granted and a further search of the car resulted in the seizure of ammunition, cocaine, cash, cellphones and related documents.
Hollingsworth and Bond were transported back to Bible Hill Detachment and later released on conditions.
Hollingsworth and Bond are scheduled to appear at Shubenacadie Provincial Court on September 21. They are both charged with the following offences;
- Using a Firearm in the Commission of an Offence
- Careless Use of a Firearm
- Possession of a Weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of Firearm When Knowing Possession is Unauthorized
- Possession of Firearm in a Motor Vehicle
- Possession of Cocaine for the Purpose of Trafficking
The investigation is ongoing.