**** Recall via Health Canada
Fiber Plus Powder: Affected lots may contain the presence of Cronobacter contamination
Affected lots may contain the presence of Cronobacter contamination.
|Brand||Product Name||Market Authorization||Dosage Form||Strength||Lot|
|Fiber Plus Powder||Fiber Plus Powder||NPN 80081963|
What you should do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.