**** HRP Media Release
Police charge two people following drug investigation
Police have charged two people with multiple offences in relation to a drug trafficking investigation.
At approximately 1:30 p.m. on October 29, investigators in the Integrated Criminal Investigation searched a residence on Maplehurst Drive in Dartmouth in relation to an ongoing drug investigation.
Investigators seized a quantity of cocaine, cannabis, cannabis edibles and over $7,000.
A man and woman, both 24 and from Dartmouth, were arrested at the scene without incident.
Both were released to appear in Dartmouth Provincial Court at a later date to face charges of:
- Possession of drugs (cocaine) for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of cannabis for the purpose of selling
- Possession of cannabis for the purpose of distributing
- Possession for use in production or distribution of illicit cannabis
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000