**** HRFE Release
Fire investigation summary for
7 Crichton Park Road, Dartmouth
March 20, 2020
This fire involved a single-unit dwelling. There was one injury and no fatalities.
The ignition source was determined to be a propane torch. The area of origin was determined to be a bathroom.
There were operating smoke alarms.
The cause of this fire is classified as ACCIDENTAL.
There is a GoFundMe page set up for the family who lost their home in a recent fire in Dartmouth. The link to help is:
Photos below contributed