**** Info via Halifax Libraries
Currently, the Library is in Stage One of providing in-person service again. The services currently available to you are:
- Curbside Pick-up
- Virtual Library programs
- Online resources through our E-Library
- Opening of all Book Drops by June 23
- Ask the Library phone line: You can now call us with questions you’d usually ask in person, or just to chat. The number is 902-490-5753. Learn more about the phone line’s “open” hours and our approach here.
- You can email us your questions at AskLib@halifax.ca, and our team will work to answer in a timely manner.
- Our website and Endless Ideas blog will be kept up-to-date with new ideas, resources, and adapted programs from our team.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to enjoy daily content and conversation.
All in-person Library events have been cancelled until the end of August 2020, unless otherwise communicated.
While our in-person events have been cancelled, we have begun to offer Virtual Libraryopens a new window events to connect with our community throughout branch closures. Check out the “What’s On” section at the top of any page to view events and Virtual Library at-home activities for Kids, Teens, and Adults.
The Library is exploring ways to host events in outdoor spaces and larger indoor spaces where physical distancing is possible. Please check back for updates.
Private room bookings
All room bookings have been cancelled until the end of August 2020. All cancelled room bookings will be refunded in full. As we continue to monitor the situation over the coming weeks, a member of our staff will be in contact with you soon about your room booking.