**** HRP Media Release
High-Risk Offender Notification: Samuel Clements Green
In accordance with the Nova Scotia Release of High-Risk Offender Information Protocol, Halifax Regional Police is advising all citizens, particularly those in the Halifax region, that a high-risk offender is residing in our community.
Samuel Clements Green, 27, has been released into the community in relation to a sentence for sexual assault (x5), assault (x5), break and enter, and fail to comply with conditions of a court order and recognizance (x3).
Green is required to follow strict conditions including:
- Not to consume, purchase or possess alcohol
- Not to consume, purchase or possess drugs other than prescribed
- Not to associate or communicate with any person known to be involved in criminal activity
- Reside at a designated community-based residential facility
- Required to report intimate partner relationships
HRP warns against anyone encouraging or undertaking any form of vigilante activity or other unreasonable conduct, and intend to issue this notification as a public interest alert.
We ask citizens to call police at 902-490-5020 if they believe Green is violating his release conditions.