**** RCMP Media Release
Man wanted on province-wide arrest warrant
Annapolis District RCMP has obtained a warrant for the arrest of a man charged with numerous offences relating to domestic violence incidents from July 16 and August 4, 2021.
Joel Matthew Gibson, 40, of Cornwallis Park is charged with:
- Uttering Threats to Cause Death or Bodily Harm – Section 264.1(1)(a) CC x2;
- Unlawful Confinement – Section 279(2) CC;
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose – Section 88 CC;
- Robbery – Section 344(1)(b) CC;
- Uttering Threats to Property – Section 264.1(1)(b) CC
Gibson is described as 6-foot-tall, 195 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Police have made several attempts to locate Joel Matthew Gibson, however are requesting assistance from the public.
Anyone who sees Gibson is asked to refrain from approaching him and to call police. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Annapolis District RCMP at 902-665-4481. Should you wish to remain anonymous, call Nova Scotia Crime Stoppers toll free at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), submit a secure web tip at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca, or use the P3 Tips App.