**** Info via the Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission
MARCH BREAK ADVENTURE: The Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission and Downtown Halifax have collaborated on offering folks of all ages the opportunity to have a March Break adventure.
Starting Monday, March 15 until Saturday, March 20, the Alderney/Halifax ferry service will be FREE between 11 a.m and 2 p.m.
Folks of all ages are welcome to ride the ferry and explore both sides of the harbour. If you have the means, you can stop for a snack, beverage or meal while you’re out and about. Make it an adventure!
Free things you can see and do:
– Enjoy the playground in Ferry Terminal Park on the Dartmouth waterfront
– Enjoy the submarine playground near The Wave on the Halifax waterfront
– Stroll around to see the beautiful murals on both sides of the harbour
– Peek in the window at The Dart Gallery – you might see Boris, the shop bunny!
– Go for a walk, looking for signs of spring.
– visit the library
– Collect pinecones – you can take them home and make a bird feeder or craft!
More Family Fun in Dartmouth
-Older kids will enjoy one of the escape rooms at Tic Tac Go Escape Room and Games while kids of all ages can find puzzles, games and crafts in their retail shop.
-Book a time to swim or play at Zatzman Sportsplex
– Purchase a plant together at Audrey’s Little Shop of Plants, KoKo Mod Floral Design and/or Janet’s Flowers
-Visit the art galleries The Dart Gallery and The Craig Gallery at Alderney Landing
-Visit The Bike Pedaler to book a tune-up and get some new bike accessories for spring riding
@book a mani and/or pedi for posh parent and tot at YOLOve Beauty who are offering a March Break special
More March Break ideas at Discover Halifax:
NOTE: The Woodside Ferry is excluded.