**** RCMP Media Release
Police charge Fall River man following threats complaint
The RCMP/HRP Integrated General Investigation Section of the Criminal Investigation Division has charged a Fall River man with several offences following a threats complaint.
On October 28, Halifax District RCMP received a report of threats. Investigation resulted in the arrest of a 50-year-old man from Fall River on October 30 at a home on Clivedon Crt.
On November 30, charges against Michael Christopher Cunnane were updated. He is now charged with the following:
- Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
- Possession of a Firearm while Prohibited
- Assault with a Weapon
- Assault x 4
- Uttering Threats to Cause Death or Bodily Harm x 12
- Uttering Threats
- Breach of Release Order x 2
- Breach of Undertaking
Cunnane remains in custody and is schedule to appear in Dartmouth Provincial Court on December 3 at 1:30 p.m.
The investigation is ongoing.